Thursday, May 27, 2010

Spider-Man Loves Mary Jane: Sophomore Jinx

Spider-Man Loves Mary Jane: Sophomore Jinx by Terry Moore and Craig Rousseau

I am a longtime Spider-Man fan. I heard great things about author Terry Moore and I decided to check this book out because the covers looked cool. I was happy to try this book out. It is very different to the normal Spider-Man series, as this focuses on Mary Jane's life in high school. Hence there are no supervillains and it is mostly about a young girl going through her first years in high school.

I think the story was pretty good, not many interesting things happen, but the writer and artist do a good job of making us care for Mary Jane. She goes through some trivial issues (not trivial for a teenager though) and she does it with grace.

I think this is a pretty good comic for teenagers. I am glad I read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment