Saturday, May 22, 2010

Random Acts of Violence

Random Acts of Violence by Jimmy Palmiotti, Justin Gray and Giancarlo Caracuzzo.

This comic, initially solicited as "Splatterman", starts with two young comic artists that have just finished writing a horror comic book. The comic they write becomes a hit and it leads to serial killer copycats.

The comic is much better than I thought it would be. The story is very good and it made me very interested in its resolution. Unfortunately, I was a little disappointed with the end. While the last 2 pages are very good, the climax that came a little bit before was disappointing to me. I guess I was mainly bothered by one page, but I won't spoil the story to other readers.

Since the comic was a great read overall, I would still recommend checking it out. I had a lot of fun reading it.

No comments:

Post a Comment